||Have a question?
Ask Us 24/7
Get live answers,
24 hours a day,
7 days a week
Browse for your favorite titles in OverDrive Audio Book format and eBooks from the comfort of your own home. Titles are available for download to your personal PC, laptop, or compatible MP3 player.
You can follow the Byron-Bergen Public Library on Facebook
Add us to your friends and stay current with all the library events.
Tues - Thurs
10-12 & 2-8
For a list of scheduled
- Computer usage available with valid Library card
(Roadrunner High Speed connection)
* children under 14 yrs. old must have a parent or guardian present
- Wi-Fi Wireless connection available
- Copy and Fax service available for a small fee
- Summer reading program
- Interlibrary loans
- Book discussion groups
- Preschool and Family Story times
- Participate in A Tale for Three Counties - an area wide "one book"
project for Genesee,Orleans and Wyoming counties.
- SAGE participant - SAGE is a program providing library services
to homebound and resident senior citizens in the county,
funded by a grant from the Muriel H. Marshall Fund for the Aging.
- Scout programs available upon request
- Used Book Sales
- Telephone renewals - Library card number needed
- Outreach to local preschools